Video Walls are a great way to grab attention for visitors and staff especially if its located at the main reception area. Thiess John Holland Dragados (TJHD) Wall 3 engaged Advertise Me to install a 2×2 Video Wall at the main reception area in Castle Hill and it looked amazing. Thiess John Holland Dragados are the tunnelling contractors who are working on the North West Rail Link.
- Create the WOW factor at the reception area
- Display construction stages for each site
- Display construction images and videos
- Communicate important information to staff and visitors
- Ability to display video content from a set top box or a laptop when required
Four Samsung 55″ LED super slim bezel screens were used for this particular solution. The Samsung screens were selected because of the stunning image quality, the built in Video Wall software and the edge to edge gap of only 5.5mm which creates a near seamless video wall.
Categories: Digital Advertising,Video Wall,construction,Digital Signage,hdmi switcher,screen,solution,thiess,video,videowall
Article Source: Advertise Me